Skip to content
- We stop the demand that drives prostitution/sex trafficking
- We expose prostitution/sex trafficking as violence against girls and women
- We educate law enforcement, the criminal justice system, medical professionals, service providers, educators and students, faith communities, and the community at large about the effects of commercial sexual exploitation on women and girls.
- We work closely with Law enforcement unit to rescue girl children from dominating pimps.
- We provide counseling program, health program, transformational studies, entrepreneurship program and vocational training programs for prostitutes who want to quit prostitution in order to give her time to heal emotionally and physically, gain life skills and building her self esteem.
- We decriminalize victims and encourage the use of pre-court class in case of criminal charges against prostituted women.
- We help prostituted women to form self-empowerment groups where they will work collectively to access their legal, social and economic rights.